Dr. Jacob Peters was born and raised in Mankato, MN, but is now happy to call Rochester home. He received his biology degree from the University of Minnesota, then continued at the ‘The U’ to earn his D.D.S. in 2009. Dr. Peters enjoys the hands-on nature of dentistry and likes getting to know his patients on a personal level.
While away from the office, Dr. Peters enjoys playing racquet sports (especially squash and tennis), downhill skiing, cooking and hiking. Dr. Peters is also an avid sports fan, and has been a lifelong fan of all the Minnesota sports teams (still holding out hope!)
Dr. Peters’ wife, Andrea, is also a dentist and practices in Elgin, MN. Dr. Peters and his wife have a six year old daughter, Vivian, a three year old son, George, and a dog named Carl.
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Southeastern District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Rochester Community and Technical College Hygiene Advisory Committee
- Frank Spear Study Club
- Zumbro Valley Dental Society