Dr. Jacob Peters was born and raised in Mankato MN, but is now happy to call Rochester home. He received his biology degree from the University of Minnesota, then continued at the ‘The U’ to earn his D.D.S. in 2009. Dr. Peters enjoys life-long learning in the dental profession and has received the prestigious Fellowship Award from the American Academy of General Dentistry. He is also passionate about helping people improve their smiles and is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
While away from the office, you may find Dr. Peters playing squash at the RAC, wondering the aisles of Costco, and spending time with his family. Dr. Peters is also an avid sports fan and follows all the Minnesota sports teams closely (sometimes too closely J).
Dr. Peters’ wife, Andrea, is also a dentist and practices in Elgin, MN. Dr. Peters and his wife have a seven-year old daughter, Vivian, a four-year old son, George, and a dog named Carl.
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Southeastern District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Rochester Community and Technical College Hygiene Advisory Committee
- Frank Spear Study Club
- Zumbro Valley Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry