Our Promise To You
We are committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. You are not alone. Our highest priority is to ensure that you are comfortable and at ease at every visit. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient and you can always count on receiving individual attention.
Your First Visit Is All About You
Your initial visit with our dentists and staff includes:
- A thorough review of your medical and dental history
- Digital x-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Examination of your teeth, jaws, and gums to chart existing conditions and problems
- An intraoral camera slide show so you’ll be an informed partner in your dental care
- Treatment recommendations to restore your mouth to good health
- Oral hygiene instruction and preventive suggestions to help you avoid future problems
- A discussion of financial options, if necessary, that can help make your care more affordable
We want to be certain that ample time is allowed for our doctors and staff to answer your questions and concerns and make your first visit as informative as possible.
Bring Your Smile and These Things To Your First Visit
- Your completed patient forms
- Your insurance card
- Your x-rays and records from your prior dental provider, if easily available (call us if you need assistance)